Thoughts on being back home after 19 years of living in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Lee's Summit.
Favorite Bible Verses
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Give away continued
Today Isabel became the lucky recipient of the brand new, in the box, 35th Anniversary Edition of the original Barbie. Barbie came into existence in 1959 and into my life on my 9th birthday in 1959. Of all my grandaughters, Isabel loves Barbie the most. So I passed on the "mint in box" reproduction Barbie that I bought in 1994, to her. She has promised to cherish Barbie and never, never take her out of the box. She will be displayed in a prominent position on the doll shelf in Isabel's room. A vast improvement over being stuffed into my cedar chest. And now I have given away item #7. Only 93 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment